No matter what happens this week- keep your head up and continue to move forward! Have an awesome week!
Hello all!! 🤗
I’m so excited to accept the nomination for The Liebster Award! I was nominated by Penchantress
I started my blog in November 2017- I love to motivate and inspire people to be their best selves as it helps me to do the same!
The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which the Rules are simple as follows:
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
Nominate 11 other bloggers.
Ask them 11 questions.
Let them know you have nominated them.
Here are the questions to answer below:
1. where are you from?
2. What has inspired you to start writing?
3. What is your blog about?
4. Give one phrase that expresses your intentions to reach out to the world?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. If you can choose anywhere in the world to visit, where and why?
7. Your favorite book?
8. Who inspires you?
9. Name a hobby you enjoy?
10. What is your favorite season?
11. Name one good quality about yourself?
11 QUESTIONS I was asked-
1. What is your native language?English
2. What according to you is an ideal personality? An open minded personality to welcome in all good energy to help you be your best self!
3. Writing in a diary Or typing words in MS Word- which one do you prefer? Writing in a diary!!
4. Who is your favourite author and why? Jen Sincero- just live how real and forward she is!!
5. How important do you think is reading? Reading is the door to all our imagination!
6. If you were to write a biography of someone, whose would it be? My mom- she has lived in two countries in her life time and has taught me so many things about taking big chances in life to fulfill your dreams!!
7. Which movie/series can you watch over and over without getting bored of it? I have a few- but one that comes to mind is The Godfather
8. Given a chance to do something for the society, what would you do? Help the homeless get shelter
9. Do you believe in the saying- “The Best things in life are free” ? I most certainly do!!
10. What inspired you to start blogging? My desire to inspire people to live a healthier and happier life!
11. What do you want to be remembered for? Being a loving mother, wife and friend! And my good energy vibes sent out to the world! 🙌🏼
Looking through some old homework assignments that my 9 year old son had from last year, yes actually getting around to organizing my closet 👍🏼- I found something I thought would be awesome to share… It’s important to try and teach our younger generation the importance of good health and wellness.. I’m hoping my boys will carry these lessons into adulthood and lead a healthy and positive life! 🙏🏼
Have a great weekend and stay well!
Tonight’s reading was pretty interesting.. I always had this personal issue that I needed to “Help everyone” or I needed to “Change everyone’s bad habits”.. Well, that is surely not true!! As I am working on my personal development and focusing more on myself, I’ve learned that everyone is responsible for themselves AND the changes they need to make to better themselves!!
You can always try to help and be a guide or role model- but at the end of the day, it is up to them to make that change!!
“Any change we make will be only temporary unless we make ourselves- no one or nothing else- responsible for our own change. Specifically, we must adopt these core beliefs:” Tony Robbins
1- It must change. Believing that we should change is not enough
2- I must change it. Others can coach me, but I’m responsible.
3- I can change it. I created what I’m experiencing; therefore, I can change it.
MAKE THAT CHANGE!! 👍🏼
This is what’s for snack this week!! 🥑
In conclusion to yesterday’s blog- I gave a list of Morning Power Questions that I learned from my last reading session. So, of course there are Evening Power Questions…
Here they are:
1-what have I given today? In what ways have I been a contributor?
2- what did I learn today? What new distinctions have I made?
3- how has today enhanced the quality of my life? How can I use today as an investment in my future?
4- (optimal: repeat the Morning Power Questions.)
“The only Thing that limits your question is your belief about what is possible. A core belief that has positively shaped my destiny is that if I continue to ask a question, I will certainly receive an answer. ”
Morning Power Questions:
1- what am I happy about in my life right now? What about that makes me happy? How does that make me feel?
2- what am I excited about in my life right now? What about that makes me excited? How does that make me feel?
3- what am I proud about in my life? What about that makes me proud? How does that make me feel?
4- what am I grateful about in my life right now? What about that makes me grateful? How does that make me feel?
5- what am I enjoying most in my life right now? What about that do I enjoy? How does that make me feel?
6- what am I committed to in my life right now? What about that makes me committed? How does that make me feel?
7- who do I love? Who loves me? What about that makes me loving? How does that make me feel?
Utilize these questions every morning to encourage you to choose joy!
No matter how far we have come and what we have achieved, there will be times that we come up against roadblocks.. Its common, but what’s important is how we deal with them.. Tony Robbins gives us a checklist to change our state and open ourselves up to solutions…
The Problem Solving Questions
1- what is great about this problem?
2- what is not perfect yet?
3- what am I willing to do to make it the way I want it?
4- what am I willing to no longer do in order to make it the way I want it?
5- how can I enjoy the process while I do what is necessary to make it the way I want it?
Let’s use this guide going forward when we stumble during our journey to success!
Have a great week!
Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!!